What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Render help

VgT

Hi, I need to render this image, I'm new in render images and I don't know how to render well.

the_lantern_3_by_deathbycanon_stock_zpskhbjdigb.jpg

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
This is probably what you meant?

1. Cleaned up the background with a soft brush
2. Adjusted the levels
3. Added a lens flare set to Screen for the glow of the lamp
4. Added a hue adjustment layer to the glow to make the light more yellow

I could add more, but hopefully that helps.

lady with light.png

Last edited:

VgT

Just clean the background and place the render in a green background the effects and treatment I want do myself.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
VgT:

You know, 'Just clean the background and place the render in a green background the effects and treatment I want do myself, please.' would give you more chance to have a member doing what you are asking for.
I'm sure there's a corresponding word in the Portugese language you would use when asking a favor.

By the way, what you are asking has nothing to do with 'rendering'. It is simply separating an object from his background.

Here's a nice tutorial how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soJdXsFx8V8

VgT

I'm not much good speaking English but thanks for saying and for the tutorial I'm sure it will help me