What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Replace Seth Meyer's head with the head of my school's mascot

jnchin89

Hi all,

Can someone rotate the head of the panther so that it is looking straight and switch the two heads it so it looks like Seth's head is the panther head instead? Thanks!!

manny (2).jpg

Seth Meyers.jpg

jnchin89

Thanks Argos!

Would it look weird if your moved the head down a bit so it covers the part of his neck that is showing? Also, how about the second head i posted, could you do one with the second one so i could compare which one looks better? Thanks so much!

Argos

Guru
sorry i don't have time right now for the second head, at first look it looks to me like a worst fit for that picture but I could be wrong. I will try it when I have time or some other members will.

No neck

Seth Meyersff.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
vmy6tl65.png
It appears that @Argos was correct. This image of the head is not as good of a fit for this photo. I like the other one a lot better.