What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replace the skull with a kickball

ChoiYeu

Can someone please replace the skull with a kickball and remove the text so its just the wizard? I've provided pictures of kickball samples.. you can use those or your own version. please help! Trying to make custom koozies for my kickball team!

Attachments

• WS.jpg
    WS.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3
  • kickball.png
    kickball.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Here's one with the red ball....
KickballWizzard_01.2.png

Sorry for being picky. But Im having this issue. How can i fix this? The website allows me to upload a photo for a custom picture but i don't want the white background. Anything you guys can do?
Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 2.00.19 PM.png

This is as close as I can get you without knowing the exact color of the Koozie.

WS2 copy.png

okay thanks. I thought there is a way to just make the wizard the actual picture.. without a background.. if that makes sense..

okay thanks. I thought there is a way to just make the wizard the actual picture.. without a background.. if that makes sense..
Not really, that's what you already have.

Unless your talking about just having an outline of the wizard.

Like this.........

Transparent BG
Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 1.38.21 PM.png

White BG
Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 1.38.13 PM.png

...Sorry for being picky. But Im having this issue. How can i fix this?...
You need to use the image with the transparent background.

When I tried it I got this...

discountmugs_MT_01.png

The image probably needs fixing a little better but the transparency works just fine.

I can only assume you have used the wrong image to upload.

Regards.
MrToM.

Thanks everybody for your help! Finally got it figured out! Here are the end results. My team is going to be ecstatic!
Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 9.44.34 PM.png

Back