What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Req: Like those bodybuilders Posters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reda

Hello dear members,

I'd like to enhance a photo that I have (assuming a bodybuilder pause) to make it more like those Posters that I see in the gym of professional bodybuilders.

To be honest after seeing some samples on the net I realized mine is quite disappointing :p. But my girlfriend really loves it and would like to see it with a background other than the original one (in the bathroom :p)

I uploaded a couple of sample wallpapers alongside the original photo and my signature (I would like to see it also in the final version if that is possible) You can find the photos at the end of the post

I do not want any fake muscles or so, I would like just to improve the lightning and colors and add a respectable background (the choice is yours) like a gym hall or anything to do with bodybuilding. I would appreciate it as well if my signature could be somehow embedded in the photo (like those signed portraits of stars)

I know this is a lot to ask from a member who just opened an account but I would be most grateful with any kind of improvement on the pic.

Link to Photos
View attachment Misc.rar

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
You could have warned that you look to be naked, and that you look nothing like a body-builder. Can you also stop posting twaddle on threads created over a year ago!

mm actually I did mention I look nothing like a bodybuilder (not in those words) and I'm not all way naked (I was wearing my boxers). As for the twaddle it's the Forum Policy not mine and I did them specificaly on "threads created over a year ago" so that nobody would take them seriously... such a negative attitude!

IMAG0298.jpgWere your boxers round your ankles, can you please quote where you said that you don't look any thing like a body-builder, and why do posts that people aren't going to take seriously. Politeness usually dictates that when making a request, you say the word please. I'm not usually a negative person, just can't stand people who don't have any manors and make random posts.

for a guy who doesn't like twaddles u sure twaddle a lot. I might be a new member but the general Forum rule is to stay on the subject of the thread. If you have any complaints you can send them to me in a PM.

But I'll respond to this one since you already made it public. In the original picture you could've seen the boxers (I edited them out cause i didn't want them in the final version)

I mentioned that my photo compared to the samples I attached look quite disappointing so I thought this should be enough to indicate that you shouldn't expect a 46cm biceps (again wt does this have to do with the request?!)

And another general rule of politeness is to say thank you which I did at the end of my post.

And how could you say I'm with no manners? have you ever met me? or do you just hold a personal grudge against me for displaying my body?

Last edited:
Hope shes worth it mate:)

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 22
hahaha! I lost my chin i the process :p Quiet good but this is not wt I asked for. And definitely not how I would like to become.

It is but the problem is that all the tutorial I found online are for the CS versions and I couldn't follow the steps because PSE lacks some elements and I'm a newbie still so I couldn't find a way around them and eventually reached a dead end.

And how could you say I'm with no manners?

But I'll respond to this one since you already made it public

I say this because you have still not said please, which is the polite thing to say before requesting that somebody manipulate an image that looks naked of you for free. If you are getting somebody else to do everything else on the image, why did you not just let them remove them. If you can do something like editing boxers from an image, surely you can add a new background!

I haven't strayed from the subject at all on this thread. It has all been about why you didn't warn about how naked you appear to be, and the fact you didn't and still haven't said please. Thanks is for after, not for in advance.

Here is a load of tutorials for your version on Photoshop.

Your Google skills are as good as your manners. It's not hard to type "Photoshop Elements 8 tutorial"

You do realise it is you who made your picture public by putting your .rar file in this thread.

Last edited:
i'm in agreement with spruce, we promote good manners here, and if you don't have manners, you don't get the work. simple as, especially not for free.

Reda isn't the first person to comment on older post in order to get enough posts to attach an image or a file there's nothing wrong with that.

He did say:
I would be most grateful
and
Thanks in advance

I don't see why "Please" is necessary too.

So he's been polite and is trying to do what we ask which is stay on topic.

So everyone, stay on topic please.
Thanks,
Steve

So can I clarify you do not want your body manipulated at all but I assume colour enhancement is oj to fit into the new enviroment. Do you want a new background (not the bathroom) or do you want more of an advert loking style picture. do you have any dimensions you need this to be and can we add our own elements to it. when does it need to be done for.

I say this because you have still not said please, which is the polite thing to say before requesting that somebody manipulate an image that looks naked of you for free. If you are getting somebody else to do everything else on the image, why did you not just let them remove them. If you can do something like editing boxers from an image, surely you can add a new background!

I haven't strayed from the subject at all on this thread. It has all been about why you didn't warn about how naked you appear to be, and the fact you didn't and still haven't said please. Thanks is for after, not for in advance.

Here is a load of tutorials for your version on Photoshop.

Your Google skills are as good as your manners. It's not hard to type "Photoshop Elements 8 tutorial"

You do realise it is you who made your picture public by putting your .rar file in this thread.

Man i don't know why you taking this too hard! I didn't say please and I'll never say please because I weight my words pretty carefully (unlike you) and I would only use the word please if I'm in desperate need to get this image done (which I'm not) I only asked for the help of the gurus here since they are more experienced in that field than me and if they don't want they can just ignore my post (why is this too hard for you to do?)
I've been pretty decent with my request as Steve pointed out (thanks for you civilized way of discussion btw), and it just reflects how bad I want that image done. I was asking for a personal favor which I'm sure wouldn't cost the members of this form more than an hour to make.

And I didn't need your tutorials since I googled some myself (so my google skills are indeed as my manners) and finished editing my photo in less than 3 hours (and I've never touched PSE 8 before regarding this matter) as for the boxer's issue it was through the Clone Stamp Tool which was pretty basic and didn't need any special skills.

I wasn't happy with the final result that I came up with but it was my first try and it was pretty easy to do. But the thing is that I asked for something that only a professional could do AS A FAVOR. You can see it in the attachments and tell me what you think.

You insulted me more than once and I won't even respond to that... I'm sure if it was a naked chick's body this thread would've gone in a total different direction.

Funny to hear all this talk about manners from people who have direct insults in their posts (Zeealex) and if you want money for your effort you can ask me in a private message and we'll sort this thing out.

@Hoogleman
I wasn't specific, I just wanted something nice, you can impress me with whatever skills you have :D I don't know how far one can go with Photoshop. You can add whatever elements to it but I don't want it to become too crowded with effects. [an advert looking style would be nice]
I don't need it in a particular time, as I mentioned I just wanted to present it to my girlfriend in a cooler way than the way it is. As for the size it would be nice if it could fit as a wallpaper (1600x900 should be big enough)

IMAG0298p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back