What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request]A rather.. insanely dumb request, not sure if it's do-able. :D

kuzumi

:mrgreen: Hi guys! Been a while! Hello to ibclare, prd, Hoogle, Inkz (and other forum members who have went out their way to help me out before this) if you're reading this. Hope you're all well and doing fine.

I'm here today to make a rather.. insane request, I hope it's a doable request..

I know that the A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones season is way off, but I'd really love to have my face in the poster just for the sake of fun and stuff, not meaning to infringe any copyrights or anything (hence I request that no watermarks, etc such as the HBO logo be removed, I prefer it being there)

I'm wondering if Sean Bean's face could be replaced with mine? If it's not too much trouble I think it is not a bad idea for the golden hair to remain and only my face pasted on it, either way works fine with me. ;)

I have included in the link to the poster and three photos of my face taken with my dslr, if a different pose is preferred please do not hesitate to tell me and I shall do it ASAP.

Thanks guys!

http://www.pagepulp.com/wp-content/gotseas1.jpg <-- link to the poster (pretty high-res)

and the three images of my face are here (please do not hesitate to tell me to switch to other image hosts if imgur does not load for you) http://imgur.com/zZpJqst,viEeFuI,vZDGWOI

:lol:

mytry_1.jpg

It's been a long time (CS I think) since I've done any photo chopping...

Attachments

• mytry_1.eps
    2 MB · Views: 4
View attachment 39749

It's been a long time (CS I think) since I've done any photo chopping...
hey srogarphics! This is pretty neat! Thanks for your time spent on this, I appreciate it. :D

I was wondering if there is any way for you to retain my Asian face without the cheeks being like the original poster's and also have my glasses in it? Sorry if I am asking too much. Thank you for your time! Have a nice day guys. :D

Welcome back lol...

I will have a try at this when I get a few spare minutes.

i had some spare minutes - before you lnkz ;). This is my try. Still, perfect is something else... maybe a picture of you that isn't that wide-angled would help kuzumi

1.jpg

greets
-zabbn-

i had some spare minutes - before you lnkz ;). This is my try. Still, perfect is something else... maybe a picture of you that isn't that wide-angled would help kuzumi

View attachment 40023

greets
-zabbn-
Good day, zabbn. Thank you for your time in this, it looks great! :D May I know what sort of photo would you need? Not too sure by the meaning of too wide angled.. :( Sorry... I'm a bit slow

no problem ;)
i guess u took that photo with a smartphone. That means you were very close to the lens. I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm not sure about the word^^ If you want to switch faces its always good to have a photo from the same angle and focal length.
Oh I just saw that u used a dslr. Just go up with the distance. But I think it looks pretty good as is :D ^^

no problem ;)
i guess u took that photo with a smartphone. That means you were very close to the lens. I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm not sure about the word^^ If you want to switch faces its always good to have a photo from the same angle and focal length.
Oh I just saw that u used a dslr. Just go up with the distance. But I think it looks pretty good as is :D ^^

AHAHAH sorry bro, I had just realised the photos that I have posted before this didn't have me wearing my glasses, now my earlier second request of asking for my glasses to be included in the shopped image seems too ridiculous! my bad.. :X Actually I've been spending the last 15 mins taking a proper shot of my face but I've been facing difficulties.. I do not have a tripod, so can not manage a further distance. :p I'm actually liking the photo that you've shopped a lot more now, do you mind providing me with the higher res file of it? :p And IF you really do have some free time to spare, I hope you do not mind also including a shopped version of this with a random pair of normal looking glasses for me (if that is possible, if not then it is okay.). :p Of course I wish to have the high res file of the one that you have already made as well, I love it! :p
Main reason for me to request for glasses is because people know me for wearing my glasses.. hahahah so stupid of me to upload a photo of me without glasses.. :p

Good day to you, sir.

Here is the high-res file. I could not upload it to this board directly:

http://ul.to/tuvzu7n0

What kind of glasses? I think it's no problem to include them, but which kind do you wear?

greets
-zabbn-

if this is to be used for a video game a high-res File would not do you any good.

if this is to be used for a video game a high-res File would not do you any good.
hello iDad, actually.. this is for my own entertainment's purpose. :) Just to mess around.. aha no commercial intentions at all. :)

Here is the high-res file. I could not upload it to this board directly:

http://ul.to/tuvzu7n0

What kind of glasses? I think it's no problem to include them, but which kind do you wear?

greets
-zabbn-

Hi man! Downloaded it and it's awesome! :D Here are two photos of my glasses, sorry if the glasses do not have the suitable angle to be shopped in.. http://imgur.com/twSKAvL,mSpyKFU#0 you could try using ic! Berlin Greg glasses too, so long as the glasses are black. :) Thanks and have a nice day!

EDIT: whoaaaa bro.. after viewing the high-res version.. the detail is extremely amazing! Thanks again bro for this! :D Also thanks srographics for your nice attempt for this, too! So if you've got some time please do help me out with the glasses :redface: forever in your debt!

Last edited:

Back