What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Picture revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fokized

Hey all, New to the forum I had this picture taken of me at a concert the other day, I am looking to see if any of you can make it more cool looking for me lol. I dont really have an idea maybe just like a cool background or something, anything haha.

There is a little box on the top right that I dont want to show also. Anythink is appreciated, I know you guys can do magic!

Thanks!

nice.jpg

Vafann

Guru
Hey all, New to the forum I had this picture taken of me at a concert the other day, I am looking to see if any of you can make it more cool looking for me lol. I dont really have an idea maybe just like a cool background or something, anything haha.

There is a little box on the top right that I dont want to show also. Anythink is appreciated, I know you guys can do magic!

Thanks!

View attachment 7511

Hi Fokized! I could give it a try, but maybe you could say a little more about what you think would be a cool background? You might not think the same things are cool as I do lol.:)

Paul

Former Member
I made this for you mate.

Attachments

• skinny.jpg
    skinny.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 72

Hoogle

Guru
Well I have not done a photo makeover for a while so I did this for you. Just hope the upload does not mess up my gradients
adidas.jpg

fokized

Hi Fokized! I could give it a try, but maybe you could say a little more about what you think would be a cool background? You might not think the same things are cool as I do lol.:)

Well, I like alot of things, I guess I just want to make it look cool. I dont want alot of pictures or too much in the background, maybe just play around with the lighting like the guy in the adidas picture then a neat looking background? I am open to anything

I made this for you mate.

hahahaahaha lol I see what you did there

Well I have not done a photo makeover for a while so I did this for you. Just hope the upload does not mess up my gradients
View attachment 7534

Not bad! I dont really like the font on the believing but the lighting on my body looks nice. Thanks bro!

Anything else is appreciated.

Hoogle

Guru
Well what wording or font would you like then I have it open in a psd still so can change it or delete it all together if you just want the plain but the p[lain image is just boring

Hoogle

Guru
well with the psd I uploaded above the gradient layer add an hue saturation adjustment layer and check the colourize box and slie the sliders as you like the masking is all done

fokized

well with the psd I uploaded above the gradient layer add an hue saturation adjustment layer and check the colourize box and slie the sliders as you like the masking is all done

could you do this with a nike sign / just do it in the corner?

fokized

haha nice! I like the look of this, keep em coming!

Thats neat bro! Can you write "Just Do It" in the corner with this font? and make it light up like the nike sign? I think it would look cool

nike.jpg

Burned Ice

Power User
that deserves a like

Status
Not open for further replies.