What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Resize request

AxNae

Hi there ! Can anyone please resize the image below to 1920x1080 without ruining it please ? I've tried and it ends up looking really pixelated. Thanks !Touhou.600.584783.jpg

Just to be clear, there is no way the resolution of the original image can be created from a smaller resolution image. In effect, it is already "ruined" at a lower resolution and in a lossy compressed format (i.e. JPEG image)
What can be done is try to recreate some detail from nothing to best simulate what "might" be the original with tools and skills by members of the forum to the best of their ability and time. Not a bad bargain for being "free"

That said, here is my try using several techniques and hope you like the results.
John Wheeler

Cheery scene original-enlarged.jpeg

In this case, I would use first, google image search for a better starting point :laugh:. That's a great result thebestcpu you used only the image the op provided?

1.png

HI Argos, of course not. I found the best quality image on line that I could (1350 wide) and then enlarged from there. I apparently don't know how to use google image search as well as you as I did not get that big of a selection. Besides loading the image did you direct the search any special way because I am missing something.

i always go to google search/images and then drop the picture directly to the search bar, on the first image of the results there are the size options below then I choose big, thats all.

Thanks to everyone that replied !
I didn't look up another image because I originally got it from a game called Touhou and I didn't think I'd find any other version.

Back