What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retoucher and photographer from Sweden

Dalkarls

Hi fellas! My name s Christoffer and I recently graduated from Gamleby School of fashion and magazine in Sweden and I'm currently working as a retoucher for one of Swedens biggest brands.

I've been looking for a good PS forum to share and find new tricks about PS and hopefully, this is the forum I've been looking for! :)

Regards, Christoffer

Thank you for joining. From your background, it sounds like you will likely be helping us out every bit as much as we might be able to help you!

Tom

PS - I hate typing aliases and long names. Is it OK by you to refer to you as simply, "Chris", or do you prefer people to use your full name? I have learned that folks can have strong opinions on this question, so I thought I better ask before I put my foot in my mouth. LOL.

Cheers guys! :)

I hope so Tom! I will try to share some knowledge!
Haha, Chris is perfect. Been a few years since someone used to call me that.

Last edited:
Welcome Chris...

Really pleased to have you here. I've done a little retouching but nothing on the scale you have done.

I hope to see you around.

Thanks Inkz!

It's fun, atleast I think so for the time beeing! I hope you will get opportunities to do it more in the future.

Back