What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Riddled with self doubt....

Michael Dread

I have worked in Photoshop for about 12 years, I used to own a pretty successful Working Gallery back east.... I moved out to California and have not really sold much work, I have not even tried. i have been really busy with other stuff. But now i find myself without people to bounce my work off of... like I need criticism, or like reality checks.. Sometimes I makes something and love it, and then a few days later I am just not sure... This is kind of new for me, self doubt.... Where is a good part of this forum to post images for criticism or compliments... I need to get my prices straight... i try to only print on canvas....

Thanks

Mike

Paul

Former Member
Show board i suppose, can't wait now.

MikeMc

McGuru
Wekcome to PSG..! If you want an image ripped apart, and praised you are in the correct forum. As Paul mentioned the show board...I will also note if you post in General, we will see it. I will say do not worry about prices...They are subjective and market driven. If you want to shoot fine art photography, find a gallery...They will tell you what range.