What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selling a house, need to show new roof, but not yet installed...help!

chlrad

Please help! I have to submit a brochure to the printing company but my roofer has slowed me down. I need to show this house with a new roof...I've got photoshop C6 and can't even find the "start" button!

15th roof 2.jpg15th roof 1.jpg

I really am not sure what you are asking here what exactly are you after

the image quality is very poor for brochure printing the image needs straightening and a lot more work going into it than just cloning some roof tiles.

Be more specific in your request and we will be able to help you more.

I have clingons in my site captain, darn they just cloaked on me...

Thats because it is an Architecture Marvel.. whatever happens to the house.. chimney would serve as your escape route...

I was thinking the same thing. As a real estate agent do you really want to photo-shop a listing in this manner? I don't know that I would trust my agent if I found out that s/he was photo-shopping their listings like this. I can understand lighting or contrast but to show a fixed roof when it hasn't been fixed yet seems questionable to me. Just saying...

Back