What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation sky sea

Hi

Nice work but I think you have some transparency issues with the Whale and clouds

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work. :thumbsup:
But as I can see the whale is in front of that cloud and the whale shouldn't be transparant at all...
If you do want a cloud in front of the whale you can add it with a cloud brush in the desired color.

Nice work. :thumbsup:
But as I can see the whale is in front of that cloud and the whale shouldn't be transparant at all...
If you do want a cloud in front of the whale you can add it with a cloud brush in the desired color.
Hi

Nice work but I think you have some transparency issues with the Whale and clouds

View attachment 80810

i want a cloud in front of the whale but the cloud are transparent so you can see the whale !

I agree with the comments, you can do it a little bit transparent on the corners of the cloud but the entire cloud make it look more fake.
I like the image, as personal opinion i would remove the other animals, the whale have enough visual impact and i would make the image cleaner and better visually.

Cheers!

Hi the issue with your clouds is that they are behind the Whale so you would not see the clouds in front

Here's a quick example of what I mean, here the clouds are in front of the whale, as you can see in the first example you can still see most of the Whale through the clouds but it still looks like it's behind the clouds

whale.jpg

and behind the Whale this is what it would look like

whale1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi the issue with your clouds is that they are behind the Whale so you would not see the clouds in front

Here's a quick example of what I mean, here the clouds are in front of the whale, as you can see in the first example you can still see most of the Whale through the clouds but it still looks like it's behind the clouds

View attachment 80825

and behind the Whale this is what it would look like

View attachment 80823

thank you

I was always taught that every images tells, or should tell, a story. You present your subject matter beautifully, but I'm not seeing your story. I'm just seing beautiful images. Where is your point of drama? What is this image supposed to be telling me? Why should I be looking at it? Where have you placed the relevance in your image? Please regard this as a constructive criticism. :) A point for consideration.

Back