What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small drawing - need it done in photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solrik

Banned
Hello there Photoshop gurus!

This is my first post and i first wanna mention that i do photoshop myself. I've been struggling with this for a while now but can't seem to get it done.

Basically what i need is. I have a drawing on paper. I need it repainted in photoshop as well as shadows and coloring.

I want him to be dark purple. The eyes kind of an alien green and the hair black.

Reward payable!

83IQCcB.jpg

You know what. Scratch what i said earlier.

New offer:

I still need this made in photoshop etc.

Also i want someone to make a logo with the text MonsterGame

60$ go!

Inkz: That is sick!

I'm waiting for agent to deliver his work. I will compare work and chose what i think is best. And the one i chose will get 60 but i will also pay the other one for trying.

Inkz. My crew was very happy with your suggestion. A few minor tweaks i would like to see tho.

Can you make the eyes something like this to make him look more badass?
d1V3R2s4.jpeg

Also could you try him in diffrent colors just to see the diffrence?

Kind regards!

No probs...

I will get the eyes looking the way you want. I will also try him in different colours for you to choose.

And many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back