What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoke dispersion forming into a poem

hdast

Hi!

Please forgive me if I have posted this in the incorrect part of the forum!
I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to do this effect? I have an image of my friends late relative and wanted to surprise them with a canvas.

There are many tutorials on how to create the smoke dispersion but what I was curious on was how to form that with the poetry? (by the way the poetry is in arabic)

The image that I have of the relative has been digitally drawn so any other ideas I would extremely appreciate! (Not sure if this effect would look good with a digitally drawn image)

Again apologies if this is in the incorrect part of the forum!

Many thanks in advance

I know she will kill me for posting a picture of her grandad online but the digitally drawn image is similar to what I have attached, so not sure if this will look ok with the effects I wanted to create?

manny_pacquiao_by_soulofdavid-d6gep18.jpg

Last edited:

Back