What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Smooth edges and make the text lines bigger

bali92

Hi,

This signature is for a logo. It was draw on paper, been scanned and i have removed the background. However due to poor quality the edges are really rough i would like to get them smooth and also to make the text line a bit bigger, so the letters actually dont look so thin as they are now. If you can help It would be a huge help! I thought to go soften the edges, but I dont actually know how to make ( once the letters are selected a bit bigger, so the lines doesnt look so thin )

Many thanks for your help guys, Bali

Jayo.png

Hello guys,

I need to make same changes to the original one, i managed to smooth the edges a bit out this time, however it doesnt look even and I have tried to use the oval brush on it as well, wonder if anyone could help me to make it look better a bit. Thank you in advance!

Jayologo2.png

Would you have a look if you could do an oval brush result and a rounded brush one on this one if its not too much trouble. THank you!

Jayologo2.png

Unless someone attempts it by then, I will have a look at this one tomorrow.
Before you use Rounded Brush or Oval Brush, you would need to make path using Pen tool, then stroke it with desired brushes.

Back