What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snowboarder Manipulation

DD-Ripper

Just something I randomly created after learning the tutorial from spoongraphics

This is my new improvised version :D :D

1362589531412.png

Old :
1362454948058.png

Stocks used :

Mont Blanc :
http://www.sxc.hu/photo/719311

SnowBoarder :
http://www.sxc.hu/photo/397335

Ohh..the fun part..? Made it using Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android :D :D :D

Any type of feedback is welcome :D
I love criticism as it only makes me better ;) ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
What's with the upside-down tentacles coming out of the brown mass on the lower LH corner of the page? I've instructed on and off for 30 years and, thank god, I've never run into anything like that on the slope ;-)

T

Last edited:
Seriously, you made this with touch??? What kind of tablet do you have?

No..i made it from my Samsung Galaxy S2 with the new version of photoshop touch optimised for phones..:D

What's with the upside-down tentacles coming out of the brown mass on the lower LH corner of the page? I've instructed on and off for 30 years and, thank god, I've never run into anything like that on the slope ;-)

T

That..my friend..just an abstract shape for my name ..urban grunge look u see :D :D

most beautifully things comes in simplest ways. Love it!

Too busy for my taste. Lots of work there though I think, good effort.

"That..my friend..just an abstract shape for my name ..urban grunge look u see :D :D "

... Hey, just the liquify tool on this classic movie image as one of the stocks in your composite, and you'll appeal to a really wide audience. :mrgreen:

T

Attachments

• it_came_from_beneath_the_sea.jpg
    it_came_from_beneath_the_sea.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 41
this reminds me of an oneil school agenda I used to have,
never thought this was able with touch

"That..my friend..just an abstract shape for my name ..urban grunge look u see :D :D "

... Hey, just the liquify tool on this classic movie image as one of the stocks in your composite, and you'll appeal to a really wide audience. :mrgreen:

T

Maybe you can do it..? :D
Its not possible to do with PS Touch (maybe not ) but I never tried anything like that..;p

Very good mate...

It's a nice mixed media style and well executed.

DD: "Maybe you can do it..? :D " Sorry, but I think I'll pass. I'm a Libra and just not into Octopi. :cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin: T PS - Octopuses and all joking aside, you did indeed do a very nice job on that composite.:thumbsup:

Hey guys. ....please have a look at my new improvisation :D

Negatuve feedbacks is are also welcome !:)

Back