What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So ... how do you feel about CLOWNS?

How do you feel about CLOWNS?

• clowns are boring -- yawn

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • clowns are for kids -- blech

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • clowns are just plain dumb -- pfffft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • clowns scare the bejeezuz out of me -- aaaiieeee

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • clowns are to hate -- grrrrrrr

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • clowns are funny -- rofl

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

ibclare

Queen Bee
Let's get a feel for this: the earthshaking question of how you respond to the red nose and floppy feet.

This is a public poll. Your name and your choice can be seen. :rofl: <<----- clown

Last edited:
Rodolph, Rudolph, what's the difference? Scary is scary and anything with a fake red nose, much less one that glows, is scary.

Clowns never really bothered me until I watched a movie called "The Poltergeist" which had a little toy clown that kinda moved it's head or something lol...

All clowns, no exceptions! eat small babies, stand on fluffy kittens and all and I mean ALL have pointy teeth - Period!

Scared, Me? Nahhhh

Scared Shiteless of um :eek: :cry:

>>

Well, alright then. So far only us sickies have voted. Maybe I had better change the poll to anonymous! See if we get more results that way. Somehow I don't think clowns scare the entire world or they wouldn't have jobs. But wait, Freddy Kreuger is employed . . .

:shocked:

Done. Poll is now anonymous. OK all you clown lovers, come out of hiding!!

As for you iDad ... Admit you're afraid of those clowns. When was the last time you went to Coney Island?

Last edited:
clowns r creepy n 4 kidz xD

That'll put you off fast food, and you'll be happier, healthier, live a lot longer, and have energy that comes from real frickin food.

Clowns belong in the zoo, preferably as a vanishing species.

Back