What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So where have you travelled to?

gedstar

Guru
Just a thread for you to post photos of your travel experiences

Here's some of mine in North Thailand, it was a good few years ago and the camera wasn't the best, so why not share your photos of somewhere you've traveled to

P1000144.JPGP1000203.JPGP1000222.JPGPC060044.JPGPC060053.JPGPC060059.JPGPC060063.JPGP1000139.JPG

Last edited:
Cool pics @gedstar, that serpent/naga statue is really interesting, do you have any info on that?

I traveled to New Zealand and ended up staying for 7 years on the North Island.
One trip down south as its called to the South Island which has the Southern Himalayans which is a totally new world from the North Island which is semi tropical....
The land that time forgot as its so pristine and pure.....I always referred it to the original Garden of Eden

Helicoptered to the top of a Himalayan Peak and got out and walked around
Beautiful mountain view from the top.jpg

At Franz Josef GlacierSan Josef Glacier_zpswmbslulq.jpg

DSCF0119.JPG

My favorite fishing spot on the Mohawka

Me Fishing 1 of 1_zpsfsnmi9vm.jpg

Whataroa Scenic Reserve2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Crystal, I've been to New Zealand to, mostly in the South Island, done the awesome foursome in Queenstown. the bungy jump in Skippers Canyon was the scariest thing I ever done.

It's a beautiful country :thumbsup:

Some years ago I travelled to the north east part of Croatia to visit a friend.
Absolutely nothing touristic to see there, just the normal things people do to survive.
But they are all so hospitable. They would share the last food or drinks :)cheers:) they have...
And I learned there to never finish completely your glass of alcohol because it was filled again on the spot...
It was also quite shocking to see the result of the war.

The only source of potable water...

P1010028.JPG

P1010031.JPG

p1010035.jpg

Patches of wood still not accessible due to landmines (we are 2013)

p1010039.jpg

p1010036.jpg

still in use

p1010037.jpg

P1010059.JPG

Those are waiting their turn...

P1010060.JPG

P1010025.JPG

That's not me...although I didn't felt well, just like my friend...:sleep:

And we complain about one pothole in the road...

Last edited:
Egypt, Morroco, Israel, Palestine, Turkey, Belize, Guatamala, Austria, Croata, Spain, France, Jordan, Italy, Mexico, plus some I can't think of right now...

Back