What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Ideas

Carrie56

Power User
My husband and I run a small landscaping business. Mostly we do a lot of yard work (cut grass and we know how to grow golf course quality grass) for rich people who have second homes here in vacation-land where we live. Or people who live on the bay who want their yards perfectly groomed. We are a service oriented company and our motto is Service is Job One. I need to design a new business card. I want something maybe abstract but need to use some green or summery colors. I don't want a logo or something average. The card must be suitable for everything from grass cutting to complete property management (we do anything :mrgreen:).

Not looking for a job done just some ideas because I have been thinking for 2 months and my brain is just not connecting with a great idea. Any suggestions?

Added: Our business is doing well and we are entering into or 5th year so we have really outgrown the crappy card we had.

iDad

Guru
Some times a play off the name can be a great help with design ideas, I see no name?

iDad

Guru
sample shots sometimes look good on a card if you have any of any outstanding jobs u have done ie: flowerbeds, trimmings, etc.. just a thought

Carrie56

Power User
Well I checked the link and there are some great design ideas there so thanks for that. Since I will be printing myself I think a flat card is the way to go as far as a list of jobs we can do I would need a whole page to list them its so long!

Carrie56

Power User
We do have a couple "show yards" I'm sure I could go out and snap some photos with my camrera. (not my husbands cell phone)

iDad

Guru
interesting ideas SS

Paul

Former Member
See this is where i cannot even begin to try, great stuff Senior mate.

Carrie56

Power User
Those are really good and give me some ideas the black dirt has to go though we don't have it, its red or sandy soil!

SeniorS

Guru
That's can be changed of course. Idea is that it gives contrast and easier to use light color for text. Darkish but not black (and saturated) green isn't good for any text i think.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Here's my first stab, not as fancy as the others, but just for an idea. Not sure how sophisticated a card you want; this one is not very. I don't care for the shaows on these but that can be easily remedied.

Attachments

• Doney's Card.jpg
    Doney's Card.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: