What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some PS Edits I Have Done

DawgFather

Here are just a few that I have done. Nothing special, just playing around. And just so that you know, the custom work on the car is real. And it's not all show. I did alot of suspention and power work. Dyno tuned and I have 58hp more than stock.

Before I had put vinyl graphics on just to test if I liked it or not, I did. This is just after I did a full paint job. I laid out the graphics and painted them on.
20130606_0081_x1024_zpsc1157c0a.jpg

After - My granddaughters on the side of the truck. And the truck is not real, it's all PS'd. Along with everything right of the rock just over the hood. I do have 3400K HID in my fog lights. They didn't look right in the original so I fixed them in PS. I should not have put the white line at the rear wheel, it looks out of place to me. I hope that you can read the front bumper OK. lol
GA-Truck_2_x1024_zpsd7a216ed.jpg

DAWG_zps6ff654ae.png

Main_png_zpsacc6932b.png

Another pic just after I did a full paint job on the car.
Grand_AM_3D_Box_zps77c1d430.png

Another after the full paint job. The back was looking to plain so PS'd it. I like the hands, I may paint just one side one. And probably tilt the hand just a bit. I don't think I will paint the trunk lid or the graphics around the lower lights.
Oh and my 3rd brake light, it says DAWGFATHER when I step on the brakes.
IMG_5716_x1024_01_1_zpsf69e18b3.jpg

This is real, its just so you can see my 3rd brake light at night.
IMG_0040_zps35ea9c51.jpg

I have to show you under the hood. And yes I have my alternator, intake manifold and valve covers powder coated. Those are S&S headers w/full custom exhaust all the way back. TCE 65mm throttle body and the intake manifold is ported and polished. I also powder coated my American Racing rims as well. The car is lowered with custom suspension.20120612_3656copy_zps0f662cab.png

iiiiii

I never really liked ponciacs, colours nice though:thumbsup:

Back