What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Space Jame Logo Edit #19

raumaan23

I got this done a few weeks ago and custom ink never told me there would be copyright issues :/ Can someone take the rings off and just make it the text only? Thanks

8090BF57-B402-496C-B82D-FB67D5B25613.png

I'm surprised that the 'Rings' are where someone is drawing the copyright infringement line. Especially since these rings are a ground-up fabrication... as is everything here. While it obviously has a strong resemblance to the original concept, it is a far cry from counterfeiting the actual design and selling it for profit. Whatever... here is the base design sans rings.

IFS_Seniors_no Rings.png

I'm surprised that the 'Rings' are where someone is drawing the copyright infringement line. Especially since these rings are a ground-up fabrication... as is everything here. While it obviously has a strong resemblance to the original concept, it is a far cry from counterfeiting the actual design and selling it for profit. Whatever... here is the base design sans rings.

View attachment 120783
I was confused why there was a problem too, I guess it’s just policy to be safe but it sucks cause the original looked really nice.
thanks a lot anyway! It looks great.

Back