What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific [SPECIFIC] Photoshop request - bills for 50th wedding anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

notlila

Hello world,

I come to you with a request to put my grandparents faces on a 50 zl bill from 70's that is no longer valid (they got married in 1968). It's their 50th wedding anniversary and we want to use the bills as a fake currency for guests at their anniversary party. You can find the pictures in the attachment file. Interesting fact - a guy who's face is on the bill gave an order for an army to attack when they had basically zero chance of survivor, it was a suicide mission and my great grandfather died in that battle so getting rid of that guys face from the bill will actually have a double meaning for our family. I can't tell you how much your help would mean to all of us.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
  • banknot_50zl_1975.jpg
    banknot_50zl_1975.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 9

polarwoc

Guru
How about having the lady on the back of the bill, so you can take print outs of the two images on either side of a paper and then cut the paper such that it forms the currency note? Let us know your thoughts.
Maybe the invitation text can go into the White blank portion of the bill?

notlila

How about having the lady on the back of the bill, so you can take print outs of the two images on either side of a paper and then cut the paper such that it forms the currency note? Let us know your thoughts.
Maybe the invitation text can go into the White blank portion of the bill?

Oh that is a really good idea, would it be possible to put both my grandfather and grandmother on the front but in their wedding clothes ? The reason is my grandma would freak out that she was put on the back hahaha so let them both be on the front and we will eaither print them separately or put them together (fronts only). Also is it possible to change the date from WARSZAWA 9 maja 1975 to WARSZAWA 29 czerwca 1968 (date of their wedding) - I'm just asking I don't want to push it, I'm really already so grateful for your help.

polarwoc

Guru
Oh that is a really good idea, would it be possible to put both my grandfather and grandmother on the front but in their wedding clothes ? The reason is my grandma would freak out that she was put on the back hahaha so let them both be on the front and we will eaither print them separately or put them together (fronts only). Also is it possible to change the date from WARSZAWA 9 maja 1975 to WARSZAWA 29 czerwca 1968 (date of their wedding) - I'm just asking I don't want to push it, I'm really already so grateful for your help.

Please clarify whether you want both the gent and the lady on the same note or gent on one note and lady on another?
Also clarify if you want the whole of the gent's head visible and the original uniform and cap removed?

notlila

Can "Czerwca" be shortened to something? Just like January is shortened to Jan?

How about this?View attachment 86558
Please clarify whether you want both the gent and the lady on the same note or gent on one note and lady on another?
Also clarify if you want the whole of the gent's head visible and the original uniform and cap removed?

Gent on one note and lady on the other (but both put on the front of the bill so we can print 2 versions) . Both in their wedding clothes not uniform and could you change the font to Arial ?

polarwoc

Guru
Here is the lady. Arial did not suit. I made the text Bold instead. If you still want it, just let me know. Also if you want any other changes, let me know.
1322-After5-Poland 50 Zloty.jpg

Last edited:

JazzyScotsman

Banned
Hey, Polarwoc! What program, filter, or application did you use to get that amazing engraving effect on the people? Is that a variation on the halftone filter? Or some kind of combination with the High Pass effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.