What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spinning wheel

Thegas

Hi, I use Elements and have experienced the dreaded spinning wheel with every action. Can anyone tell me who’s at fault ? Is it Adobe or is it a problem with my iMac?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When you say action, I will assume you're referring to a process. An "action" is a saved set of instructions that can run automatically.

Please tell us everything you have tried to eliminate the problem. Also, I hate to ask, but are you running a pirated/cracked copy of Elements?

Thegas

Hi Ian, you are right, I should have said “ process”. Genuine Elements 14. I did a call with Apple. To be honest I followed him like a parrot , it was way beyond my capabilities. Nothing changed. I’ve seen many ideas to solve this but for every idea there are as many people saying this doesn’t work.
I was hoping either Adobe or Apple were to blame so I could ask them to resolve.
must say previous to updating elements worked fine.