What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sports MVP Wallpapers Advice Please !

CL3

Latest project tried a few different techniques that I learned. Spent time looking at different sorts of sports wallpapers and posters people have been making and wanted to give it a try ... realised ive got alot to learn yet !. Prefer my first one alot more was hoping to improve on the 2nd maybe i rushed to much ! any comments and constructive advice welcome thanks !

http://www.behance.net/clgraphics

Adrian Peterson Final.jpg

Lebron Final.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I really like the first one! It would be better without the text though! Maybe add another shot of him with a lowered opacity or a different blending mode.

Did you use a tutorial to create the BG? Is so, do you have a link?

Not so fond of the second one.

CL3

Thanks for the feedback ! I do agree with you with the text was thinking to include it or not and decided to go for it. The background was a texture I found that I added a clouded render to set the colours then changed the blending mode to overlay with an opacity of 10 percent. For the 2nd I wasnt that happy with the idea didn't go to plan but did my best to finish the best I could, would rather do that then give up being annoyed with myself. Learning something new every project I attempt thats the main thing :) .