What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Student app design 0$~100$

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoolman

Hello,
I'm developping a small android application to learn Japanese, it's not a big deal as I'm developping this as a student.
But i still want it to look good.

The theme is Japan so the design should give that vibe, but not something "weaboo", not anime/cliche Japan.
I thought about something in flat design.

I need 4 backgrounds for now.

-I have a logo that needs a color change and the circle needs to be perfectly round. (I'll send the logo in private)
-color gradient background at least (can have some extras, something in the theme, if it doesn't raise the price too much). This is where I'll have my logo animation, so it needs to be cool and simple.
-simple (color gradient) background with it's own 4 buttons (each one representing a functionnality of the application ex: pronounciation...). This is for the main screen of the app.
-What we call in android a "cardview". https://i.ytimg.com/vi/A2_6mI7drVQ/maxresdefault.jpg What you can see in "chapter one/two" etc is the cardview, so it's basically a "card" with some elements for example a book's title, number of pages etc. Nothing too complex, first one's theme is "book", second one is "chapter" and last is "word". I'll give you the details in private. I need in total 3 cardview.

As for the budget, i can't go very high. The two first tasks are relatively easy i guess. The rest will need some thinking.

Between 0$ (i can dream right?) and 100$ depending on the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back