What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Summer Request!

pnolan

Hey!
I'm a first-time poster, but I've been irritated by this picture for a while. Is there any way you could add a bright nail color to my nails, something light, bright, and summer-y? Additionally, do you think you could even out my facial skin a bit, but keep it very natural? Thank you so much! Let me know if I'm missing anything!
Parker

IMG_9280.jpg

pnolan

Hello! This looks amazing! Do you think you could maybe do like a softer orange color? Like this? But the skin looks so great

61E0pFPOl7L._SL1500_.jpg

Rich54

Guru
Ok, here's the orange. For me, the nails are the hardest part of this---getting them to look natural. Glad you like the skin touch-up. I've had a lot more practice doing that.

IMG_9280 v3.jpg

Argos

Guru
I made a try as well, painted nails it's a challenge that I can't completely figure it out. I made a lot of experimentation light, texture, contrast etc... its always something wrong....

My attempt

IMG_9280 v3f.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

Rich54

Guru
Argos and JJLAPIN inspired me to go back and redo the fingernails. I also lightened the face a bit and warmed the image. This is my final submission.

Rich

IMG_9280 v4.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
this took ten seconds to do.jpg
I just took Rich's work, overlayed it onto Argos's work, and reduced opacity to 50% to get a sort of "in-between" look. It took about ten seconds. I think it turned out quite nicely though.

pnolan

Wow!! These all look so amazing, I'm so grateful!! It seems really difficult, and im so happy you guys took stabs at it, they all look amazing! I appreciate the time you took!! I love this picture even more now! Thanks again,
Parker