What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tablet

Paul

Former Member
I have recently moved to oz from the uk, i have a tablet by trust, it doesn't work on my new computer which has windows7, does anyone know of a patch for the tablet to be used please?
Shame to throw it away as its brand new all be it a year old (unused present);)

sorry wrong thread, could a mod move it please...

Last edited:
I have theres no help there at all? Maybe they moved on from the older model and just not bothered to upgrade with a patch for paying customers? Just don't want to buy a new one when i haven't used this one yet, lol.
Thanks anyway.

if your computer is recognising it is plugged in but giving the could not locate driver error then it is a case of directing it to c:>windows>system 32 folder a lot of windows installations that do not recognise a driver or where it belongs will just dump it in that folder unfortunately it has been known that everytime you unplug it you have to locate the driver again when you plug it back in.
I am not familiar with trust hardware but know of it to be all just plug and play but with a tablet it may have come with an instalation package in which case right click the installer and run it in compatability mode and set it to windows xp

H mate, the tablet i have was a gift from my kids, i only recently wanted to start using it. I have had it three years nearly it's brand new never used in the box, but it will not work on my new computer, i have been to the trust website and there is no patch available to bring the 'older' tablet up to scratch so to speak, i was just hoping a patch for a different tablet would work across the one i have?

so when you connect it to the computer does it recognise a new device being connected if so then run a program like driver genious that will either download a correct driver or if 1 is not available it will find a similar 1 to work

Back