What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telugu film tittle name poster design help

torrentprasad87

Can any one help....how to design Telugu movie tittle posters ....movie names are sivam, Souryam,varna....I can't get how they created that rough tittles pls help me

torrentprasad87

Thank you Sam for your reply...I want to know how they created poster tittle text..those fonts are not available ...but how they created....is it created by using brush tool ..or is there another way to create....if u have any tutorial for that tittles send me. The link thank you

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you Sam for your reply...I want to know how they created poster tittle text..those fonts are not available ...but how they created....is it created by using brush tool ..or is there another way to create....if u have any tutorial for that tittles send me. The link thank you
The fonts of the titles are varied. You need to be specific. Pick out a font your interested in and we can show you a way to create it.

torrentprasad87

Rabhasa-First-Look1.jpg
In the above image ...tittle made with red color....how they created...pls send me video tutorial ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
The title in red in your latest link was done with several brushes, and they were almost certainly being controlled by a Wacom-like tablet and stylus, not a mouse.

Selecting an appropriate brush, customizing its settings, and finally, working with it to make believable text takes lots of practice. There are many, many tutorials on this subject. Just Google {tutorial brush text photoshop}, but don't think you will become an expert in this overnight.

Tom M