What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test thread and problem reporting

Re: Old Restore Part 2

I dont know why but lately a lot of your images just come up as huge white squares saying attachments I thought it was just your gifs at first bug it is only isolated to you and 2 other members so the problem is my end I am sure

Thanks for the heads up EVERYONE.

I assumed it was just me as people respond to your images. I dont know what your savving them as to work out what could be the issue at my end I am assuming everyone else can see it right ???

When I turn of my picture manager add on it shows up but I still get your images in a large white box and your pngs all have white
borders, where as everyone elses shows just the image.
Capture.PNG

Strange? I haven't altered anything.

This with the paper-clip attachment icon

1st 1 is just the image the paperclip 1 is a big white box around the image

So whats happening?

are you clicking the insert inline option that is the only thing I can think off and I am going to tidy up this thread

Yeah i get it now, but i have ALWAYS used the paper clip attachment way, never even noticed the inline box lol?

it is probably this new dark theme I never noticed it before with the old dark theme and I guess most members just use the insert image icon in the quick reply box

How? i can't see a darn thing to navigate by...

is your quick reply box not like this using the dark theme
Capture.PNG

The only issue we have on it at the moment is the black text on Dark grey background when it comes to uploading images But you can gess where the buttons are and hopefully the new update will address it

yeah its the same the issue is the colour of lettering, i will be going back to fluid anyway.
On a side not just how does anyone load a image from there computer via the quick link image icon, via a URL?

No there is a tab to the left of the via url just click there and it should give you a new tab with a browse computer button it is not very clear and is being addressed.

Back