What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test thread and problem reporting

Not in fluid they ain't. < should have been a emoticon there but again it says zilch?

Looks like the issues have been addressed have you got a script blocker or something on your browser I just went through every theme in quick reply mode nd advanced with larger selection of emotions and they seem fine.
I am using firefox 8.01 but will check it out with internet explorer when I get back home.

still not loading from advanced - having to click MORE TO ACTIVATE :deadhorse:

I have tested it from my end to see if I can see if I can get the same problem as and I cant and so it seems in Internet Explorer they are appearing up as well.

What browser are you using Paul?

What appears in your preview box and what actually appears in the post are not always the same. To test each theme I had to make a new post to be able to swap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm,Water and oil.......

yes it remembers the settings per thread strangely. It happens to mine on this thread as well so click the middle icon (the 1 next to the red cross and you should be able to resize the box the usual way where the axis of my yellow cross meet.

OK, I realize I am not a computer whiz but I do think I know what the maximize and minimize icons are for and they are irrelevant in this matter. Well, never mind. At least I can see it enough to make it work. I have a friend who can get on teamviewer one of these times to access my computer and maybe he can see what's up.

Paul can you please tell us what browser you are using, the smilies load fine for me in Chrome, Firefox and Opera. Can you also screenshot what you are seeing for us to help diagnose the issue? Thanks.

Also, I cleaned up this thread a bit. Please try to keep things civil guys.

Ok it's happeneing again? i use IE
307p5w4.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok I think I have solved this are you running this site in compatability mode. If so that disables the emotions and alsmosts locks up on you
in the address bar you will see the compatability mode if it is selected it will be blue disable it and it should be back to normal.
Capture.PNG

I don't have that icon visible? :question: notice how that worked, but wouldn't in advanced?

Are you using IE8 or below then if it is IE8 the icon is to the right of the address bar the first 1 not sure about older versions. It appears that in ie8 the site works but you need the compatability mode on but in ie9 it causes problems.

ok go to tools > compatability view settings if photoshop gurus is in the list remove it

Ok I have tried it a if I have adblock plus on I need it to be in compatability mode if I dont have ad block on it works but sometimes freezes up in both compatability mode and not in compatability mode. But this problem only happens from the advanced option where the emotions come on the right hand side but does work if you click the more icon and access them from there. However it is very slow in both modes and without compatability mode on I get unalligned fields.

If I have compatability mode on and use the smileys in the quick reply box and also load up more from there they all work instantly.

The only disadvantage is everything can be done from the quick reply box except for text allignment.

Back