What's new

The August Free For All

Raven

Power User
;\ I tried to give her a hint of expression, a bit of a smile...well, I did what I could painting from imagination alone. ;) Thanks sPECtre! :D

sPECtre

Guru
It is by no means a critic, Maya. I'd love to be compared to the ultimate genius ;)

Raven

Power User
;\ Thanks too, Gare and lasa!

Although I have other digital apps which are designed more for "painting" techniques, I find I use PS for it most frequently.

Nikkie

Power User
Maya, wonderful job !! :}

but.. now a demonstration with the"other" applications pleassssssssssse 8}

Nikkie

mflintjer

Power User
OK -- here is my go at this. Although this took me q few hours to render up in PS CS2 -- I did have a LOT of fun with it -- VERY challenging to say the least!! ;) ;)

mflintjer

Power User
Well -- this is my final on this -- can't seem to tweak it quite the exact way i want to -- not sure what/ what not to use -- so here it is!! :D

gare

Power User
Great work!

It's a really good reconstruction? :perfect:

The left of Susie's nose displays a little much gray for the overall sepiatone, though. I'd feather a selection of the nose, Laver Via Copy, the use Hue/Saturation to colorized to a matching sepia--just a suggestion.

My Best,

Gare

gare

Power User
Grandma Susie finished

I want to thank you all for your contributions! I learned a lot from all the posted work; it was my Father-In-Law's birthday yesterday, and Barb and I presented him with a larger version of the image below--he loved it.

My Best,

Gare