What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The August Free For All

Raven

Power User
;\ I tried to give her a hint of expression, a bit of a smile...well, I did what I could painting from imagination alone. ;) Thanks sPECtre! :D

sPECtre

Guru
It is by no means a critic, Maya. I'd love to be compared to the ultimate genius ;)

gare

Power User
Maya!

Mark--

Okay, it's working now!!!! :perfect: :perfect:

Maya: be-yu-ti-ful!! :perfect:

My Best,

Gare

Raven

Power User
;\ Thanks too, Gare and lasa!

Although I have other digital apps which are designed more for "painting" techniques, I find I use PS for it most frequently.

Nikkie

Power User
Maya, wonderful job !! :}

but.. now a demonstration with the"other" applications pleassssssssssse 8}

Nikkie

mflintjer

Power User
OK -- here is my go at this. Although this took me q few hours to render up in PS CS2 -- I did have a LOT of fun with it -- VERY challenging to say the least!! ;) ;)

gare

Power User
Nice one!

:perfect:

Well done! I'm glad I kept this thread open!

I will get to the judging soon.

-g-

mflintjer

Power User
Well -- this is my final on this -- can't seem to tweak it quite the exact way i want to -- not sure what/ what not to use -- so here it is!! :D

gare

Power User
Great work!

It's a really good reconstruction? :perfect:

The left of Susie's nose displays a little much gray for the overall sepiatone, though. I'd feather a selection of the nose, Laver Via Copy, the use Hue/Saturation to colorized to a matching sepia--just a suggestion.

My Best,

Gare

gare

Power User
Grandma Susie finished

I want to thank you all for your contributions! I learned a lot from all the posted work; it was my Father-In-Law's birthday yesterday, and Barb and I presented him with a larger version of the image below--he loved it.

My Best,

Gare