What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator The BEST Way to Duplicate Objects Around a Circle

Hey guys it's been a while! I'm back with a sweet technique that I stumbled into the other day. It's seriously the best, check it out:

Last edited:

The_Deserter

I usually made tear drop first and then apply rotate tool and work in the rotate sub menu. For the final step press shortcut which is command + ctrl + d. Really love your tutorial since its easier to do.

I usually made tear drop first and then apply rotate tool and work in the rotate sub menu. For the final step press shortcut which is command + ctrl + d. Really love your tutorial since its easier to do.

That's exactly what pretty much every tutorial does, even my OWN old tutorial using the "Transform Again" method. In this new way it's all editable and doesn't have to be placed/expanded until you want it to be. I was super pumped to figure it out and I'm happy it helped you!