What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue Hour

amazing. a tutorial link about how you made it would be very appreciated.

Very cool. Some real work put into this. Selections are superb. And the atmosphere blends really well. Kudos!

Thanks very much for your comment Clare...always much appreciated.

The composite of the 3 image parts (Tower, Car, Sky) was done in 1 hour. But the blending needed another 3 hours work. It doesn't look like, but the car confronted me with many problems. (Adjusting the perspective, lighting, see through the windows, Carshadow, Carlights, Light beams). Finally I worked about 4 hours on this image.

Very cool Chris, you'd give bob at topaz a run for his money with that one, nice job!

Liking this one chris very nice real feel to it, well done.
Just one small issue for me is the reflections on the car - this is a twilight/dusk/night scene?

Last edited:
Simple burn will chop those out

Lol watching baseball game, comp not on

I had you down as a wrestle fan some how:rofl:

Wrestling sucks, football is my game, tonight baseball decided who goes to the World Series gotta watch that, my state going RedSox!

Liking this one chris very nice real feel to it, well done.
Just one small issue for me is the reflections on the car - this is a twilight/dusk/night scene?

I appreciate your comment Paul.
The reflections are a problem, I darkened them a bit, but maybe not enough. The original shot was indoors. I'm going to remove them and post a new version soon.

Chris it is a really nice image you have created, just the florescent lighting thru me.

Back