What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Newest "GURU" In Town!

I thought I would mark my 500th post with it's own thread!

Could I have peoples opinion on whether people get the title of "GURU" purely based on the amount of posts they have made. I do think there should be some sort of reward for being a regular member, but in the same respect a title that describes a persons skill level, should be based on their skill level.

Discuss...:mrgreen:

it is agreed and already being discussed but not the kind of thing that happens overnight.

Congratulations and welcome to the Guru club
(mmm am I still a guru)

How about we make our own titles after you reach the 500?
Grats spruce:)

The problem we have is to adapt the title scheme as it needs to be hard coded into v bulletin and currently dont have anyone capable of doing this at the moment. so other than putting it in either your avatar as part of your image, signature or your location on your profile we just dont have the facility to do something automatically in the guru box.

But as soon as we can do it then it will be done.

Cheers y'all. It only took two and a half years! lol
I will be endeavouring to spruce up peoples requests for years to come.

Back