What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Transparent Background

Status
Not open for further replies.

anderssok09

Okay, so I need the wolf and the dog (Picture 1) placed on a transparent background. I need Picture 2 merged with the wolf and dog, above the wolfs head. Picture 2 "Tex Avery Collection" will be in the same place as "Tex Avery" in Picture 1. Picture 3 is nothing more than an example (completely different TV show) of what I am sort of looking for. Thank you and no rush! :)

Picture 1
poster1.jpg

Picture 2
clearlogo.png

Picture 3

clearart.png

Actually, instead of using picture 1, I would like to use this one instead, since it is much clearer. Maybe put the "tex avery collection" in the bottom right? I am really not picky, I will be grateful for anything that can be done with either image. Thank you all very much! :)

Untitled.png

A better selection would be desired, but that would take much, much longer to achieve. Here is a quickish result on transparent background. If you are placing this image on something else, choose a lighter colour - maybe white if possible.
1462-After-Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back