What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trolls Live Here!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As was previously discussed here, this thread is for the tasteful posting of troll edits.

General guidelines for posting in this thread.
  • Do not link to the original thread.
  • Please copy and paste the original request as a quote in your post.
  • Please do not make any reference to the original poster's username.
  • Please act with discretion. Do not troll any sensitive requests, such as those that involve the loss of a loved one.
  • Please do not post edits that are particularly offensive.

Remember, the main purpose of this activity is to promote and inspire humor and creativity.

JeffK

Guru
Ha! I'm a fan of James Fridman and was also reading your discussions of "troll editing" - and a meme is born!
Had seen a post on the forum and had that kind of reaction, but kept it to myself.
So here's the original request:

Hi I would like to add a Santa's cap to the car and have it in a winter setting instead of the boring garage
santa car forum.jpg

And here was my immediate but unpublished solution:

snow santa car forum.jpg

I'm sure even the OP would've enjoyed this one! :cheesygrin:

- Jeff

Mogsy

"I'm hoping someone can help remove the ceilingfan/light in my image. I like the colour as is and everything else about the photo is fine, just hate the light. Hoping you can help"
101354-3d7b5050826f63ec966574c3963b69a6.jpg

Sure...*
20210101_202359.jpg

*I love the way James Fridman writes "Sure..." 😂

Mogsy

Ha I was thinking of this thread when I seen that original post earlier :laugh:

JeffK

Guru
Here's one I had to do...

hello, i was hoping someone could help me edit this picture. Specifically removing the sand from my feet and maybe adjusting the lighting. thanks in advance!!!

1616801419102.png

Sure...here ya go...

beach sandals.jpg