What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trolls Live Here!

polarwoc

Guru
Groom's Friend's Wife's request:
Unfortunately we didnt get a picture with our friends on their wedding day (or one through the day before drinks were consumed haha). I was wondering if it’d be at all possible to get the bride and groom with myself and my partner.

1788-ExplanationTrollEdit-659D3467-4751-4806-9399-FC19EFBE44681.jpg
That is certainly possible, but the placements were not detailed. Maybe way too many drinks were consumed that day??
1788-After-659D3467-4751-4806-9399-FC19EFBE4468 (2).jpg
I have used @Rich54's work in the above image - thanks to him.

thebestcpu

Guru
Credit to @JeffK for the original image that was a response to an OPs request.
I just added the little phrase above Mace Windu of the Jedi council.
As I recall Mace was played by actor Samuel L Jackson who also as I recall played as an actor for Capital One commercials with the line "What's in Your Wallet?" :)

Whats-in-your-wallet-adj.jpg

JeffK

Guru
I'm familiar wit photoshop basics but not good enough to produce production quality images
Right now I want to create a collection of cloud type boxes with arrows flowing in and out of them. Is there a site where I can search/download similar .psd files (or new ideas) that I can edit?

Something like this?

fart clouds.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi. can someone please add Eiffel Tower in the back ground and change the foreground to suit that. Thanks

Note: This was a quick selection......so don't look at his hair!
EiffelTower_01.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If anyone could make it look like i'm holding some sort of paper / sign that would be greatly appreciated <3

1665946330936.png

Sure!
MakeMeASign_01.jpg

Just as a side note on the actual Free Edit request..............normally I would complete the actual edit so I'm not a total troll, but I will not do these types of sign edits because it's simply far too easy to take a photo of yourself holding a sign. There is always some kind of excuse as to why they can't just retake a photo of themselves with a sign. Probably because it's not really the OP in the photo.

JeffK

Guru
If anyone could make it look like i'm holding some sort of paper / sign that would be greatly appreciated <3

1665946330936.png

Here's a paper option...

paper option.jpg

JeffK

Guru
My friend in the red dress doesn't like our picture, could you remove her."

1709140823526.jpeg

Sure thing...staying with the ccolor scheme:

elf in red.jpg

(*Gotta love AI... :cheesygrin: )