What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Tune Squad Edit #62

Chosen1

Hello everyone, I'm new to the platform and I am excited to learn how everything works.
My son's birthday party is Saturday and I was wondering if anyone knew a font close to the Tune Squad font? I've searched the net but was unsuccessful in finding anything close. I'd like for the shirts to say "Fred Squad".

I have attached the original picture which I do not own the rights to.

TuneSquad PNG.png

Thank you all very much for your time and expertise :)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Click to enlarge. PSD with transparent background.

FredSquad_01.png

FredSquad_02.png

JeffK

Guru
@IamSam - I'm curious as to whether you download the TrueType font version or the Open Type version. Download a few fonts the other day and they also came with TTF and OT.
Is it just a preference? Advantages/disadvantages?
- Jeff

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm curious as to whether you download the TrueType font version or the Open Type version. Is it just a preference?
If it's an option I prefer OTF, it has more features. However, I hardly ever take advantage of those features myself so I don't worry if OTF is not an option an I will go with the TTF.

ex_teacher

Guru
...as an aside , does anyone know how to have a chiseled (sharp angle) outside outline.? The white had to be rasterized and hand edited to angle it and I left the black outline rounded.