What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uncheck view options

ian9657

I'm sure there's a simple solution but I can't find it. I once ticked on 'extras' under 'view' and now every time I open a photo it does so with the 'extras' enabled, until I uncheck the option. Can someone please assist?

Thanks

Ian

Under the view menu, you'll see "extras." This will let you know if those extras that you chose or have engaged are in view mode. To hide or show this, toggle with the ctl/cmd + h which means hide. So, let's say you have guidelines set, the grid, and a selection. All these things can obscure your view but you don't want to delete any of them. You can make changes to your selection without the ants in your "view." (was considering saying pan ...) Just don't forget to deactivate your selection when you're done or unhide things.

The view menu allows you to show things like guidelines, etc. The extras just refers to whether these are activated or not. Hope this helps.

PS: welcome to PSG

Back