What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

under water living

I tried to add some life to the photo, like fish and stuff. I couldn't get it to look right. I tried to re-do the photo since silly me didn't save the psd file. Again nothing looked right, I couldn't remember some the textures I used. I guess next time I do something like this, I'll try to remember to save the psd file, that way if I get other ideas for improvement I can make them easily. Hmmm now to think of my next project. Maybe I'll use C4D this time

i like the house alot not the car as much tho not sure why it just seems out of place....... and yes i understand its a car underwater so it is supposed to be out of place hahaha

Here's my attempt to add the fishes to the scene...

Under-water-scene2.jpg

I liked the blend of different colors u have used here... Did you do this right from scratch ? :thumbsup:

Love the colors!

Same here! I think the addition of the stars makes it sooooooo realistic! Oh, and I just had to make this joke:
*AHEM*
I'll bet that car is a MER-cedes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ha...ha.

Back