What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unexpected loss...

You know, I've always thought that Wendy is a person who will, in time, join the several hundred unique people who are acknowledged masters of Photoshop. She has only used the program for a year or so and the quality and consistency of her work was outstanding, expressing an aesthetic sensibility which I found irresistible. Even if, for some reason she doesn't rejoin this community here, look for her toward the apex of Photoshop personalities in a few years should the circumstances of her life conspire to support continuation of the direction in which she is heading.

Like everyone else here, I'll miss her... until then.

Wbiss, you made me come here with pleasure. So sad, that you are gone :(|

Come back, when things are better.

Hanarky

Mark, I thank you for directing me to this link...

You guys are absolutely priceless! I reach out and give each and everyone of you a big cyber hug and kiss. You have no idea how heart-warming it is for me to know that I have so many loyal and understanding friends here at PSG. Your empathy, your patience and your support mean the world to me.

Yes, there are a number of unanswered PMs and emails that await me... I will get around to reading and dealing with each of them when I can.

Please be assured that my physical health is fine. Without going into specifics, it's my emotional and mental well-being that has been attacked and has left me crippled. I'm good for nobody right now...

We all suffer through difficult periods and in my "better moments" I know that I'll get through my current situation somehow intact. And, hopefully, wiser, better, stronger and happier. Until I conquer this goal, I have neither the strength, the time nor the enthusiasm to be a permanent fixture around here. This, I truly regret as my times on the board have always been some of my happiest... learning, sharing, laughing and loving with you all, while comfortably blanketed in the midst of such a fine community. There's not a better bunch around. I've visited a number of boards and I know this to be a fact.

Mark has very kindly assured me that he has not put my chair away just yet. He has simply tucked it under the table for now... and with those encouraging words in mind and the love and support from all of you, I look forward to occupying it again soon.

In the meantime, please know that I think of all of you daily. I wish each and everyone of you and yours a beautiful holiday season and I thank you again for your loyal support and understanding.

Most sincerely,
Wendy

I'm good for nobody right now...

don't say that. It sounds so sad. You are good for at least one person here.

I wish you, that you recover soon, but take you time for yourself and be sure, there are people, that understand, what you are going trough. Nothing more to say without going in platitudes.

I always admired your sign and wished I could act according it.
So come back, when your heart and soul is ready again :)

Hanarky

Wendy, i know without a doubt that you are at least good for yourself right now...

I have a terribly sad heart hearing this, but alas, its not all about me is it, so i wish you the best, and I hope that things sort themselves out (as everything eventually does if we have the strength to endure it)...

There are many opens arms here, forget the chair!!!

Oh, no, it will be a great loss for this forum...
Wendy, I hope, no I know that you will succeed in what requires your attention , if you have as much dedication as you had here...
MANY poisitves vibes coming from belgium!

I raise my hat to you...

Dear Wendy,

I just was directed to your "Hiatus" post.

As sad as this is for all of us (and it is terrible) I can't even imagine what may be happening to you that would cause you to take such drastic action as leaving the boards.

Whatever it may be you can rely on this; I will be praying very hard for you to gather all the strength that is necessary to overcome whatever it is you are facing.

We all love you! I hope that you can feel it!

Attached is a homing beacon so that you will never lose your way home!

Your Pal,

ranger72

Wendy

I was wondering what happened to her. I have missed her and her sense of life and fun that came through. She had such a good rapport with Rick too and I will miss reading their back and forth banter. Plus she was so talented. Agh -what a drag!!! :(|

Wendy 'I was so shocked to hear the news that I jumped ahead to respond without reading your post. Please know that you have brought good feelings into my life and others on this board. and if you are depressed- your depression will try to minimize this fact. Depression will make you feel like you are "no good to anybody".But this state of mind distorts the thought process. I sincerely hope you can get some rest and feel like yourself again, and if you need help, there are medications that can help you get through this. Take care. Ferlin

Wendy,

We love ya gal!! The most important thing is taking care of yourself. You are in my prayers.

{{{HUGS}}}

I didn't see this announcement until today.

Wendy,

I hope whatever you are going through is just a momentary cloud going over the sun. Pain is temporary and life does get better. You will be missed and I await the day you have healed your heart enough to return.

Soo long wendy!

Sad to hear Wendy's leaving :( (temporarily i hope). Even as a new member I must say i think she's got a charming %} aura that effortlessly travels over the cyber-space to our computers.

I immediately noticed her as soon as I registered on this forum a few months ago... i especially loved her avatar so much that i downloaded it opened it in Image Ready to see how many frames she used e.t.c and spent days trying to design my own version of a bouncing glass animation on IR 7.0 - naturally got it all wrong!

I'll personally miss her comments, words of encouragements and charm not forgeting her avatar. (hey can you sell me rights to use it?? :D

Stay cool wbiss and God be with you!

Back