What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uninstalling versions of Ps CC

mikecox

Ps need memory.jpg

I assume the 2014 version is more current, I'm note sure what the extra version is.

Hoogle

Guru
I wouldnt do it through add/remove programs instead launch creative cloud and do it from there if you hover your mouse over an application you will see a cog settings come up which will let you uninstall

MrToM

Guru
Just leave it.

You can only run 1 version of PS at any one time anyway and you never know you may need it if you use a plugin which is not yet compatible with CC 2014.

If on the other hand you need the drive space then by all means uninstall as Hoogle has suggested.....but leaving it doesn't use any more 'memory' than any other software you are not using.

Regards.
MrTom.

mikecox

Just leave it.

....but leaving it doesn't use any more 'memory' than any other software you are not using.

MrTom.
That's true of ROM, when a program isn't loaded, and running; I'm talking about disk memory.

mikecox

I wouldnt do it through add/remove programs instead launch creative cloud and do it from there if you hover your mouse over an application you will see a cog settings come up which will let you uninstall
Ah! I didn't think of that. Thanks! I'll do it that way.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
That's true of ROM, when a program isn't loaded, and running; I'm talking about disk memory.

I believe you mean disc drive space not memory.

mikecox

Yes, I should have been more specific. Thanks