What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME NEW USERS!

:D Welcome Hanarky! After some weeks of "lurking", we're so glad to have you officially join us! ;) Enjoy your stay... lots of learning and fun to be had here, for sure! :D

Welcome Husker, think you will enjoy hanging out at this site, lots of good advice and fun.

Welcome aboard Husker! :) You've joined this wonderful PS community during my short absence (a.k.a. vacation) and I can only say that I look forward to seeing more of you around here.

Welcome aboard Erwin! :) So glad to have you join us! No doubt, you already know your way around the forum, so don't be shy to "jump right in"! Look forward to seeing more of you! [excited]

Welcome aboard Erwin, am sure you will enjoy your association with this group, knowledgeable and fun!

heya ERWIN, welcome to the board :perfect: :perfect: glad to see you stepped out from the shaddows :D :D i too definitly hope to see more of you around the board ;)

And may I be the first Pinoy of this community to welcome you, brother :rofl:. Any more of you guys lurking out there? Magpakita naman sila.

Enjoy your time here. Take part in everything from now on.

vee

Hi BoneFill

Yesterday I did the very same thing. I actually registered to join "The PSG Forums." I never have joined a forums site and frankly very rarely join anything. But all of a sudden it struck me that, like you, I've been here before and a bunch of times. It just so happened and I didn't even realize it. Unlike you though, I just walked right into a forum and told them I'd stay. Just a few minutes ago I read somewhere here that you apply. Apply! I'm so embarrassed I haven't even checked to see if my earfull long post went through. I hit the wrong button and I couldnn't find it after that. Anyway, this is a great place amd it looks to me a bunch of great people as well. I suppose my lurker years are the past. See you around. Stefan. PS. I'm disabling that BBCode since I wouldn't know what I'm doing since i'm not doing anything as far as markup(?). Im not familiar with that one. Boy, I'm leaving a trail of half ass mesages like a trail...

Welcome aboard stefan........ glad you finally joined :perfect:
your right this is a great board with so many friendly helpful people and now your one of them :D
sfm

Back