What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME NEW USERS!

Welcome Stefan! We've now got you in our clutches and you're ours forever!!! :D :D :D

Enjoy!!!! ;)

Welcome aboard Erwin... such a Simple user name.... ;) hehe

Easy to get swept away around here... lots of activity. Good stuff!! :)

New to the forum =)

New gfx geek alert =)

Hi just thaugt that i would sign upp to se what happening over here at psg's place =)

Rock on

heya abbe, great to have ya on the board :perfect: :perfect: Glad you found us :D :D

Welcome abbe! :) It's great to have you aboard! And yes, there's always something happening around here, so take your time and cruise around! I look forward to seeing more of you in the future! ;)

Wecome Abbe, and all the other new people who have joined recently. Have not be around of late, sort of procrastinating I guess. But still think this is a great site, and will keep trying to learn more of PS.

:} Hey Leejune... it's great to see you back here! It's been a while and it's great to see you back! :D

Hey, life takes all of us in different and diverse directions, from time to time... :\

The fact that you're back here means that you're getting back on track with PS! [excited]

With that in mind, know that we're all here to help you as best we can!!! ;)

Thank you so much Wendy, for the encouragement. I must admit, that I find PS quite difficult, and at times, don't know where to start. Have tried some of the tutorials, and then wonder where I should go next. Have worked with Paint Shop Pro for several years now, and have become comfortable with it, but would truly like to find that same comfort with PS. Will keep trying, and with your encouragement, there is no reason not to try, try and try again.

:perfect: Right on Leejune! [excited] Just keep those 3 P's in mind... practice, practice and practice! ;)

newbee here

Hello everyone,I've just sighed up and wanted get my feet wet.
I have been a member of RetouchPro forums for a while and always looking for new groups to help me learn PS.If you don't mind my lurking for awhile,I'll stick around and look see.I'm not a typest and spelling is not great,but please excuse. ;\

Hello Don, think you will find alot of useful information here, welcome to the forum.

Hey Don. Welcome. You'll love it here. A lot of great and very talented people.

welcome Don and ask away........ we all have this incredible urge to help he he he :perfect:
sfm

Welcome aboard Don! [excited]

Heya Don!! [excited] [excited] Great to have ya on the board!! :perfect: :perfect: If its help or fun you seek, you've come to the right place indeedy!! :D :D

Welcome, Don! -and all the other new (or coming-back) posters!

Back