What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What am I doing wrong? Help

Koan

Hi everyone

This is my third attempt to post a thread.
in my first two attempts i was told that i have to post five threads and that this counts 0. Something like that.

what am I doing wrong? :sad:

Thanks

well .. here we go again.
I just tried to post a new thread and here is what I got "An error has occurred Koan! You must have 5 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 2." It used to be 0 and now is two. what is this? what am I doing wrong?
Please help

thanks

Good Lord, I have no idea. I've never seen these messages. But I never needed to post links either. Thank you for not spamming the forum to get 5 posts. Anyway, I'm online right now, so send your link(s) and I'll post for you. Though you are now 1 post away from the magic number. We require this to weed out the bots and find the spammers sooner. Thanks for your patience.

You need 5 posts to post a link, this helps to discourage spammers.
BUT, you can post an image in your first message, you currently have 4 posts.

If there's confusion about your post count it's possible a post was moderated by the spam software and later approved by a moderator.
It happens, certain words trigger this with new members even if it's a legitimate post.
Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

Back