What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is Your Favorite Bands?

Mine are:

Linkin Park
Evanescence
Tangerine Dream
Petshop Boys :naughty:
Flyleaf
Enigma

Varied I know but pretty much like all music. Depends on my mood. Also like to listen to a bit of Classical sometimes too. Sound track to 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later when doing Zombie Graphics and Sound Track to Signs (The Movie) for other stuff. Seems to put me in the right frame of mind to work.

Mine are:

Linkin Park
Evanescence
Tangerine Dream
Petshop Boys :naughty:
Flyleaf
Enigma

Varied I know but pretty much like all music. Depends on my mood. Also like to listen to a bit of Classical sometimes too. Sound track to 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later when doing Zombie Graphics and Sound Track to Signs (The Movie) for other stuff. Seems to put me in the right frame of mind to work.

Man i used to be well into the dream stuff back in the early 80's, them and Kraftwerk.

Led Zeppelin.
Black Sabbath.
Queen.
AC/DC.
Prodigy
Navana
Guns and Roses.

Oh...is.. Bad bad Not Good .... a group? sounds like there in my groove.

Hay All...

When i was around 17 possibly younger ( puhin orse an cart down roaard ) There was a song out called " BANG YOUR HEAD ON A WALL " it was during the early beginning of the PUNK area..

Now at that time everything was in a dark place shall we say for me and that tune was just right for the times.... I have never heard it since... everyone i ask say's they have never heard of it.. I'm pretty sue it was a B side to some thing .. or maybe those words were the chorus or what ever you call it and not the title...

Do's any one now or heard of this tune ?

Remote Medic...

My young days really were a rock , The music was the only outlet as it is for so many today and think it just repeats the same for each generation ...

Did you manage to get to see any of your musicians in concert ?... I only manage to see Black Sabbath in a place that back then was one of the main concert halls in Manchester which was the Apollo theater ....

The other which i would say was outstanding for me as they are my fav group is Led Zeppelin at Nebworth in i think as 79..

Due to the way my brain works i can not seem to remember much or anything about Nebworth but seem to remember almost everything about the Sabbath concert...

Thanx.

Hay All...

When i was around 17 possibly younger ( puhin orse an cart down roaard ) There was a song out called " BANG YOUR HEAD ON A WALL " it was during the early beginning of the PUNK area..

Now at that time everything was in a dark place shall we say for me and that tune was just right for the times.... I have never heard it since... everyone i ask say's they have never heard of it.. I'm pretty sue it was a B side to some thing .. or maybe those words were the chorus or what ever you call it and not the title...

Do's any one now or heard of this tune ?

It wouldn't be John Entwistle - Heaven and Hell - Smash Your Head Against the Wall would it, not many songs with that name back then. I could only find this one and also Graziano Romani - Bang Your Head Against The Wall.

Good luck if it's neither of these though, I can normally find pretty much anything on the net but this didn't yield many results.

Remote_Medic...

Did a search and it's not them... did manage to find some other songs on You Tube with the same lyrics but again not the one i was looking for...

By the way can i post an Audio here for you to listen to... its nothing related to this post but found it on You Tube when searching for tutorials and stuff... it says its by Cliff Linn and its call THIS IS WAR... I downloaded it and its really good ( if you like this sort of music that is )... I have never heard of them or this track before... It sounds as though its a really good mixture of both classical instruments and modern rock music...

Padz, yes post some audio up if you have it. I have an App on my phone that kind of listens to a tune and finds who it's by. May be worth a shot buddy.

I couldn't upload an audio file.. so i made a video with that sound track on it,, just put put my work so far on the video and posted it in the forum...

You might recognize the music as my daughter tells me it's from Black Opps 2

Graphic design area.

I only really like modern rock/metal/hardcore.

August Burns Red
Asking Alexandria
Like Moths to Flames
Greeley Estates
Make Me Famous
Drop Dead, Gorgeous

ecttt

westlife . backstreet boys . aqua timez

Back