What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's on your mind?

I will take your word for it dude, i am game to try most things but that and Witchetty grubs is my stopping point.

LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:..............ewwww!

LOL..... It's Duck Egg..... I prefer eating it like an apple with a pinch of salt. The best part is when you eat the chick......

ewww, I'll stick to apples, thank you!

Boy.... if there where unlike button around here, this post will garner a thousand unlikes..... lol.....

I've been wanting one of those too. Along with a few other choice responses.

Last edited:
fair enough, why not an M9 then? or a G18?
out of interest?

and it's up to you, if you want the Kimber, Get the Kimber, i prefer the colt, seeing as it's the original maker, at least i think.

I think I'll skip the next mail, for some reason my appetite just went out the window lol

the colt is the original maker and they make really nice guns, when I go to the shop tomorrow it's gonna be a bought deception

Currently on my mind is that I need to go buy a pack of smokes from the local general store but I am lazy LOL xD

I am thinking about my next tour to Rome although i just spent my Christ mass vacation at Rome.It always love to be there.

Wondering why it's so slow here again?

Hello rak1c Can you please tone down your language that is not acceptable on our forum and please bare in mind We have a diverse community male and female\ young and old and all language has to be suitable for all to enjoy and not be offensive to any other member.

Last edited:
A divers community, no body told me?

Back