What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do I change the mouse settings for Adobe Photoshop

mdyusuf

Where do I change the mouse settings, such as getting scroll wheel to do the zooming in/out?

Go to Photoshop > Preferences > General > tick the box for "Zoom with scroll wheel".

Thank you Sam place, never mind, I have another question to your question is photoshop problems with graphic card and Scrubby zooming and some time photoshop cc 2015 crash do you have a any permanent solution?

Yeah, another forum because I fell trobel adobe photoshop when Thomas ask to my questions that's why I ask you.

If you are referring to my PM to you a couple of months ago, please re-read it carefully. I never criticized you asking questions, but rather I pointed out that many of your comments in response to other people's questions were completely irrelevant to the question being asked, and for this reason, I had deleted some of your one or two word comments. I furthermore suggested to you that in the future, you should post a response to a technical question *only if* you can actually contribute to the discussion.

Tom M

Back