What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the best place to share your photos?

Check out DigitalGrin at https://dgrin.com/ It's not a place to upload a lot of photos, but
it is a place to show good photographs that fit a theme of one of the forums. Free, of course.

As in any other forum, lurk first. See what the regulars are doing before you jump in.

Little know in the popularity stakes but excellent as far as I am concerned. So easy to use and great to post into forums.
POSTIMAGE Link

They are very hard to find.. I've struggled with that myself. Even Adobe is limited in a way, because their boards appear to be exclusive to technical issues and tutorials. There's Behance, but, that's more for art display, and there isn't really a community in terms of creating conversation. I've been on many photography web forums but many people on them are just too rude for my tastes. I've also tried Google forums, but it's just a lot of spam. Tried flicker, many of those boards have died. Tried yahoo groups, but most of them have died too; and the little that are active, are mostly Paint Shop groups that only share tubs. So, you're guess is as good as mine...

As much as it fails in so many other ways---Yahoo's Flickr is unlimited storage, excellent display and some vibrant communities.

I use 500px and viewbug........Its mostly pros, so you bypass that whole "This is what I had for dinner" style photos.

Back