What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are my letters so small????

Windows7

Power User
I really don't get it.. i have set the size even to 1000!!!!!But still it is way to small.

Here's an image:

SAVE.jpg

iDad

Guru
compare to size of document is one suggestion

Windows7

Power User
size of document is 683x960

You know what i don't get?Normally in the past the size of the letter was way too huge when i setted on 1000 but now it's way too small?

Hoogle

Guru
Go to your edit preferences control panel and check your type under rulers and measurements you should have it at point size to represent normal type pixel for true sharpness when printing.
Capture.PNG

Windows7

Power User
I looked in preferences but everything is ok but i found something else that is strange and that is everytime i use paint bucket tool it first renders before it fills a layer with color what it normally directly did.. .

Even when i type a letter and then check for "ok" then it loads and then finish its.. but i don't know.. normally it wasn't like that and it hadn't load it..

Furio

Go to Image/ Image Size , what kind of number do you have for resolution?

Windows7

Power User
Hey guys.. i already solved the problem by resetting PS to basic settings.. .

Still thank you!

Paul

Former Member
At last, i was beginning to worry mate